What I have enlisted and compiled here are the libraries and references that I have used and found useful for my future references. Every content listed on this particular page is not owned by me and are linked directly to the source and will be constantly updated.
Computer Science, Practices
- Essence of Linear Algebra
- Bioinspired Computation in Combinatorial Optimization – Algorithms and Their Computational Complexity
- Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science
- Combinatorial Optimization: Algorithms and Complexity
- Logic and Complexity
- Think Complexity v1 v2
- Introduction to Theory of Computation by Anil Maheshwari and Michiel Smid
- The Little Schemer by @Daniel P. Friedman
- Nonverbal Algorithm Assembly Instructions by @IDEA.
- Mathematics for Computer Science by MIT Open Courseware
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by MIT Press
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Annotated Reference with Examples by G. Barnett and L. D. Tongo
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Steven S. Skiena
- The Art of Readable Code by Dustin Boswell & Trevor Foucher
- Logic and Language Models for Computer Science, 3rd Edition by Dana Richards, Henry Hamburger.
- Web Designing & Development
- AngularJS references compiled by @jmcunningham
- You Don’t Know JS
- ReactJS Cheat Sheet & Learn React
- Awesome React by @enaqx
- Free Code Camp
- ReactJS Sweet Pumpkin Tutorial (CodeCamps, free)
- The Road to learn React: Your journey to master plain yet pragmatic React.js by Robin Wieruch
- Taming the State in React: Your journey to master Redux and MobX by Robin Wieruch
- The Road to GraphQL by Robin Wieruch.
- Node.js in Action, Second Edition by Manning Publications
- Desktop Application Development
- Awesome Electron by @sindresorhus
- Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects by Tony Gaddis
- Multiple series available from the author.
- Application Development
- React Native in Action by Nader Dabit.
- Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 6E. by Montgomery & Runger
- Computer Science
- Data Structures & Problem Solving Using Java - 4th Edition by Mark Allen Weiss.
- x86 Opcode and Instruction Reference
- x64 Cheat Sheet
- Instructions & Examples Compiled
- Game Hacking Resources by @dsasmblr
- Unix/Linux Command Reference (by Fosswire.com)
- Linux Bash Shell Cheat Sheet
- Docker Cheat Sheet